Tuesday, May 02, 2006


Warning: Don’t try this at home. Look what will happen. Writing will make an old man out of you, like it has of me.
Actually, the hazy pictures at right show the Classie Corner logo through the years. Top is a decade ago at the Sunshine Coast Daily relaunch; centre, at the APN group relaunch five years later; and bottom the current logo from the Redland Times.
Really, if I can work out an easy method I will replace these with a better quality.
However, as blog visitors already know: Classie Corner has had more relaunches than hot dinners; and the text, rather than design froth and bubble, is my bag.
Even I must admit today’s images are a bit rough but I am more concerned with the great story I have found.
You’ll have to wait until it appears in the Redland Times but the wait will be worth it.
A hint. Animals make great stories and nothing is better than a dog story straight from the marvellous community of classified advertising.
Watch this space. Meanwhile, have a good day/night.

No comments:

Post a Comment